Saturday, November 7, 2009

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?

This morning I was peacefully sleeping a few minutes late. Meg was downstairs with the dogs, making coffee and sorting the morning paper. Then I heard an epic crash. I went flying downstairs to see what the hell was going on.

Miss Maisey, who loves all things squirrel, got a little too excited about some squirrels in the yard and busted out a window in the sunroom. As in smashed. Thank goddess Meg had dropped the storms into place a week or so ago, so she didn't go sailing through the window and drop 10 feet into the bushes. But the window took a pretty good beating.





The window sill:



the sad remains of the window:





Maisey Potatohead, unscathed, sleeping off her adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I thought for sure she went through the window! I am so glad that she is not injured!

    ReplyDelete